TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re SOMEBODY posts for the ribbish bin of history
Beth - 2014-09-23

He certainly has a dislike of the current ongoing campaign started by the EF/Livermore crew with all the mutual name-calling, bickering, and nitpicking.
Errr, wrong again! YOU started it! I posted saying why people should not work at EFDL and off you skipped on your fake poster/gender/identity/insults path without a moment's hesitation!

If anyone should be blamed for the insulting nature of this board it's you and CT, backed up by the amount of times you have been edited in comparison to myself. I've tried to expose the flaws in your arguments, you respond with insults and in CTs case some very unethical views on teaching, which being a teachers forum, I have registered my disgust at these views.

I have attempted to start threads for rational discussion... You steamroller them back to the unrelated topic of your hatred of EF. If anyone should get a timeout for the sake of grownup discussion on this forum, it should be you!

Messages In This Thread
Re SOMEBODY posts for the ribbish bin of history -- Beth -- 2014-09-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re SOMEBODY posts for the ribbish bin of history

Go to another board -