TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Help a teacher appeal
yu2fa3 - 2014-10-02
In response to Re Help a teacher appeal (Concerned Teacher)

ou are seriously expecting people to leave their emails, given the current security situation, to someone with a chinese name. Good luck with that!!!!

I am. An act of kindness, a helping hand, more often than not means taking a chance; otherwise , we could all go around helping each other out without any fear of cost to ourselves. I remember in student days I got so hungry once(pissing the money up ahainst the wall) that I entered a greasy spoon without a penny to my name. I ordered everything on the menu and devoured it with relish. Time to pay and this could have involved the police and the anger of Mrs Greasy Spoon herself. However, a man rose from his chair and said 'I'll pay but you must visit my address and reimburse me since I have precious little money myself to see me through until 'giro day.' Now that man took a chance- and that was credit for him. Anyway, my friend, how on earth can your e-mail details be of any use to anybody without knowing sod all else about you? Whereas my Good Samaritan divulged to me his address, name and I even met his wife whom I had a short liaison with at a later stage. Hahaha, only joking. No Please display your e-mail, friend' if you feel you could come to the aid of an FT dossing and penniless. It may only be that the school where you were working before needs an FT and you know they are prepared to fiddle a visa for him on an illegal basis. Don't keep your knowledge a secret if it can help another.

Messages In This Thread
Help a teacher appeal -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-01
Re Help a teacher appeal -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-10-02
Re Help a teacher appeal -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Help a teacher appeal

Go to another board -