TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
B[] G[] - 2014-10-15

Worlda are pathetic!

They may claim to be a professional agency, but they are just assholes. I don’t have anything good to say about these guys.

Please do now sign up to this agency. These people are notorious liars, and they can’t be trusted. They target foreigners, so that they can scam and abuse them. All you have to do is read the older comments, and you will see that a lot of the foreign teachers have had problems, and continue to have problems with these guys. They are absolutely ridiculous, and they should not be allowed to recruit foreign teachers because they don’t have a license, or the correct paperwork, for the schools outside of Guangzhou. They are not a real recruiting agency. They are just posing as professionals, and they are really just using a different company to provide all of the legal paperwork. These guys really need to collectively join a circus because they are all so humorous. My time in China has been a disaster, from start to finish.

Firstly, I had an interview, via Skype, last Christmas and Worlda offered me a contract, which included a lower salary, but free accommodation. So I signed and sent the contract back to them, and once again they confirmed that I would have an apartment a few weeks before my trip. When I arrived in China there was no apartment. I asked, asked, asked and asked and then they finally told me that there was no apartment. So I was stuck in a hotel, at 220 RMB a night, for two and a half weeks until they finally helped me to find a place, and then I had to pay for it out of my own money. Then, two months later after spending a fortune, two and a half months security deposit, rent, utilities, they decided to move me to a different city and refused to cancel my contract on the apartment, or even help me find a different tenant, or even help to me out at all, leaving me in a mess. When I complained to them, they took forever to reply, or just avoided the question.

Secondly, they can’t communicate at all. I’m not sure what their problem is. They will say one thing and then do the exact opposite. This has happened to me so many times. They even have communication problems with the schools. Both schools that I had worked at hated Worlda with a vengeance. They don’t realize that they are just in the way, and they are not helpful at all. Maybe it’s because they are retards, or they can’t speak English, or maybe a combination of both. They all gang up and lie together, making them all look stupid at the end of the day. It’s a shame that they all lie together, and I’m not sure how they can survive to get by from day to day.

Thirdly, they don’t even know what is going on 90% of the time. They are really pathetic and they can’t even spell, let alone speak English properly, and they are meant to be the professionals. Kind of strange, right? They just assume that they know what they are talking about, but they don’t have a clue about anything. I don’t even want to get into names because I would be writing for well over an hour and it’s not fair to mention a few names, because I’m sure that there are others that do even worse things in the company.

I’m not sure how these people are still in business. Everyone needs to warn others about these guys. It’s not fair that another teacher should go through all the shit that I had to go through. My trip in China was miserable because of these guys. There are plenty of opportunities in Guangzhou, if you have a college degree and TEFL certificate. There is really no need to use an agency. There are endless opportunities in Guangzhou if you are willing to work.

I joined eight months ago, and I have witnessed four teachers walking out and going home, out of a possible seven teachers that I had gotten friendly with. I’m almost certain that more teachers walked out, those that I had never met. They all have had similar problems, abused and mistreated by Worlda. Their time in China has also been a shambles. You will even notice there is a lot of the Worlda staff that get changed around at the office. Anytime that you walk through the door there is a new receptionist, agent, HR Manager…..This is evidence that they are trying to cover up something else, misleading their own staff because of dishonestly, I would strongly assume.

Lastly, they are holding onto the foreign teachers certificates, which is against the law in China. There is a lot of shady paperwork that these guys use and it puts the teachers in danger. These guys are fake, and I don’t even want to know what else goes on behind closed doors, because I’m almost certain that it’s ten times worse than what I have gotten to know about these guys.

Please, once again, I urge you all to avoid these guys for your own safety unless you want to be another victim in China. I have already warned my friends, those that are eager for a chance to shine in China. It’s not fair that one should come all of the way to China, organize all of the documents, flights, Visa, medical reports….and then becoming a simple target on the other side of the world. It’s a shame how these guys can honestly ruin my image of China. Never, in a million years, will I ever return to China, or even come close.

I could literally write all day long, but I feel that I have included all of the important information. There is so much more that I could, and want to write, but I feel that this is relevant information for the time being.

Messages In This Thread
Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Dan -- 2013-06-07
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Editor -- 2016-05-30
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-05-31
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-05-31
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Real R.Fakes -- 2016-05-27
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Caring -- 2016-05-27
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- paul fox -- 2016-05-27
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-05-27
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- MP -- 2013-07-12
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-13
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2013-07-13
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-13
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2013-07-14
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-14
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-14
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-14
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Mixed box -- 2014-04-27
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Mixed box -- 2014-04-27
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2013-07-09
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- MP -- 2013-07-12
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-09
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2013-07-11
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-11
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2013-07-12
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-13
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2013-07-13
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Peter -- 2013-07-05
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-05
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Chris -- 2013-07-04
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-05
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jim -- 2013-07-05
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-06
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-08
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Dan -- 2013-06-12
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-07
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- MikeK -- 2013-06-07
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-08
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- MikeK -- 2013-06-08
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-09
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-09
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-08
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Collyhurst retired sewer worker -- 2013-06-07
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -