TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
Beth - 2014-10-19

I have read SB's post, and it is about a special type of women who don't want to work for the luxury they desire but expect men interested in them to pay for it.
Nothing in his post says that. The fact that is what you have inferred from it only goes to show it is not the first time he has posted in such a manner.

Occasionally, there are women like that
Exactly... Occasionally. His post and it's title imply that it's all Chinese women. And the fact is that people the world over want nice things they cannot afford. There are entitled women in China, just as there are all over the world and men also. How is this girl any different from the likes of Paris Hilton who expect things to be handed to them simply because of their surname?!

I called him racist and misogynistic as his post was racist and misogynistic. Saying Chinese women with crappy jobs don't deserve nice things is a horrible thing to say. His attitude towards women is appalling, as is his general attitude towards Chinese people. But of course you would defend your chum, I wouldn't expect anything less of you considering the vile things you've defended or supported from them in the past!

Yes, everyone should work and provide for themselves. I didn't suggest otherwise. But that doesn't mean we don't all want things we cannot afford ourselves! It's idiotic to suggest this makes a person 'entitled'.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-19
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Walking Dead -- 2014-10-20
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -