TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
yu2fa3 - 2014-10-22

Wrong again. I don't stay in cheap or seedy hotels, I like comfort. As for students, not really interested, they mostly have no money, no jobs, and can't support themselves. I am not interested in any woman who can't support herself. Where am I now? Really none of your business.

“The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”

Or should that dodgy Omar Khayyam take a hike and not concern himself with one of your most notable bits of advice to another poster when he posed his question "what should I do with this student?" I won't say what you advised but whatever it was, he was urged he should waste no time and do it ASAP.

Anyway, putting that aside, what do you have to offer that you think will attract this wealthy hard-working woman, to make her knees go weak and fall over herself to sign that pre-nuptial agreement? Seems to me you've been searching Asia for her some twenty years or more. Take my advice- Tesco-China is winding up its operation at the moment. There will be lots of middle-aged multi-skilled ladies made redundant; bag yourself one of those. And like any good investment, you will have to invest in it. We all have to get real and realise our limitations in life.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -