TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
yu2fa3 - 2014-10-22

What a horrible attitude you have to people less fortunate than yourself.

Well of course he could be the Alf Garnett of the FT world. Alf Garnett had absolutely no time for the working classes, yet he was well down with the lower-orders himself. He worshipped Margaret Thatcher and the Tories. I'm not having a go at the Tories, but in Alf's case he had absolutely no reason to be one. In fact they would have seen him in the gutter picking up dog-ends. Maybe our friend SB hasn't two ha'pennies to rub together- at the same time trying to distance himself from the other penniless riff-raff. It's a curious syndrome. What's it called , I've forgotten? I know if I had pots of money, or even just well-heeled, and also had SB's sex-drive [edited] I don't think I'd have any time to spare on ESL forums- I'd probably be in the all-together right now, on a table top, with a flower between my teeth, whooping it up with some voluptuous débutante.

When these characters on the Internet try and tell me they have this and that, I take it with a pinch of salt.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-22
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -