TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
Beth - 2014-10-23

Many self-proclaimed experts on English and ESL in fact don't seem to know meaning, and it is so trivial that you even don't need to mention that it is a loan-word used in English. For the bit on the "self-proclaimed expert on Linguistics", that's what my degree is in and (one of the fields of) my expertise. Thus not "self-proclaimed" unlike the self-proclaimed "expertise" of someone who never made it beyond working at a training centre.
So you say, there is no proof you have this degree. Only your claims... and the mistakes you make so frequently make me question those claims.

I have worked in high school in the UK , as said many times before. I choose to work at a n English academy that offers top quality ESL teaching for C-ESOL and also Engliash GCSEs and ALevels for ex-pats.

You are the only person who is unable to make the private school/TC distinction.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -