TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
Beth - 2014-10-26

. I will not associate their good names with the drivel you post about private schools on this board.
A point worth highlighting to the mods/owner of this board; good, decent reputable schools will not advertise or post here while you allow the insulting nature of the regular posters when it comes to private schools to continue unchecked. The schools I know would not want their names associated with this board thanks to the childish insults and questionable options of the regular posters on here.

I do my best to try and counter their bias and idiocy and show that real teachers are not like them, but until the bullying of anyone posting something positive is stopped, this board will continue to be simply a playground for Turnoi and his gang of tourist-teachers to back-pat and validate their own opinions. Not a place for decent teachers or schools to exchange teaching ideas, give support or provide (good) advice to those just starting out. (for the record, simply saying "private schools are bad" does not constitute good advice Turnoi!)

This board could be so much better if the bullying and obviously trolling posts were stopped.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-25
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-26
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -