TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I'm trying to expand on my possiblities - Teachers discussion
Rheno747 - 2006-03-24

Hey, Joe.

I'm trying to expand on my possibilities in case I do get out of teaching. But even if I DO get out, my exodus won't be permanent. I'm still relatively young and have a lot of earning years ahead of me. I feel like I'm wasting my earning potential here at the moment and want to look at other paths. I'm asking myself "Why should I stay here making a thousand a month when I could be making a thousand a week?" over and over these days. I think the best path for me is to quit for now and come back later when I get older and can afford a house.

Yeah, teaching is something I think I'd like to do when I retire at 55. That's a long way off for me. If I go back to the USA and save, save, save for fifteen years, I'll have more than enough to buy a house, car, whatever here in Thailand. I'll come back here, set up my pad and get back into teaching just to have something to do.

Messages In This Thread
Looking into a career change - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-03-15
I wish you good luck my friend - Teachers discussion -- joe -- 2006-03-24
All my patients sucks - Teachers discussion -- joe -- 2006-03-23
I'm trying to expand on my possiblities - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-03-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I'm trying to expand on my possiblities - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -