TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re University level teaching
Beth - 2014-10-31

No, Turnoi. YOU are the one "comparing apples an bananas"... I am talking about ESL teaching, you are trying to make it about lecturing on a specific subject, NOT esl teaching.

These are two different things.

If you are teaching a specific uni course then of course you will prepare a lecture, not a class. However if you are teaching an ESL class you must prepare it as such. SB is not talking about university lecturing, he is talking about ESL classes at a university. Stop strawmanning. If you can't tell the difference between these two things you shouldn't be posting on an ESL teaching board.

Again, if you honestly believe that my tone when talking to the simpletons on this board is the only facet to my personality there is, then you are seriously naive! We have been down this road before and I will not do it again. You are wrong with your armchair psychology ramblings about my personality and the people who are important know that.

I may specialize in teaching 5-16 year olds, but I also teach adults and I do so very well and at a tertiary level, unless you don't believe advanced and proficiency courses at C1&2 levels are tertiary level? It wouldn't surprise me as your knowledge on this topic is limited at best.

Messages In This Thread
Re University level teaching -- Beth -- 2014-10-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re University level teaching

Go to another board -