TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re: Throat Doctor is back... and I want to choke him with my bare hands (+1 6047772067)
pushycat - 2014-10-31

Wow, the last post for this scammer is 2011? It's like 2014 right now and I just got his call a few minutes ago. I feel kinda stupid after reading what you guys just posted. We were on the phone for almost an hour! I really hope it doesn't reflect on my bills (free incoming calls but still...) He called me on Halloween, close to 11pm (my time in Asia). His number is +1 604-777-2067.

Like the similar stories, I forgot what his name is but he said he's from a school in South Korea that teaches students with disabilities; morning is for english lesson and afternoon for physical therapy for the disabilities. He has American accent (maybe even Canadian, I can't differentiate that yet but since the call comes with +1 country code, it's from USA), sounded very gentlemen and soft so I thought he was real until he told me to do all sorts of exercises, talked about swallowing live mice (seriously?) I told him that's disgusting and I can never do that because I'm a vegetarian and not even someone who isn't will eat a live mouse too. Our line got cut off, and I googled his number, surprise surprise (sarcasm) what a great luck I have to have another ESL scammer. Before we ended the call, I asked him what's the name of the school and he said it's FLT International. But... I googled that as well, no such school, surprise again.

Seriously though, I just want to teach English in other countries! And this is the 2nd time I get scammers like him. I'm so freaking pissed off. >:(

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re: Throat Doctor is back... and I want to choke him with my bare hands (+1 6047772067) -- pushycat -- 2014-10-31
Re: Re: Throat Doctor is back... and I want to choke him with my bare hands (+1 6047772067) -- Somebody -- 2014-11-01
Re: Re: Throat Doctor is back... and I want to choke him with my bare hands (+1 6047772067) -- Marie -- 2014-10-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re: Throat Doctor is back... and I want to choke him with my bare hands (+1 6047772067)

Go to another board -