TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching 8 hours a week is not lazy!
Beth - 2014-11-02

You are right, SB. You are talking to a person who is handing out freely but cannot take. What's more, it's a person who cannot stand being questioned in all the weird assumptions she makes

What weird assumptions are these, Turnoi?

That teachers have a duty and a responsibly to their students? That thorough lesson preparation is a key part of teaching? That teachers shouldn't have sex with thier students? That teachers should be qualified to actually teach? That language assessment should be carried out against a unified assessment scale such as the CEFR? That lessons should provide students with a rounded and balanced education in English including speaking, writing, reading and listening skills? That teachers who do the bare minimum don't deserve to be called teachers? That turning up to class drunk/hungover is unacceptable?

Yes. Very weird indeed!

I do not 'give out' I try to lend some actual ESL teaching knowledge to your misinformed blustering... You and your cronies choose to ignore the content and focus on trying to discredit me, throwing strawman after strawman as it's clear you are out of your depth.

Messages In This Thread
Re Teaching 8 hours a week is not lazy! -- Beth -- 2014-11-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching 8 hours a week is not lazy!

Go to another board -