TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching 8 hours a week is not lazy!
Beth - 2014-11-03

It's obvious my knowledge of ESL far out strips your own, Silverboy. And I'm not the only one saying so, so it's not simply self praise.

You haven't got the foggiest idea about the wider world of ESL teaching as you have proven time and again.

And I have never said I support TCs. I have said that good ones exist and should be encouraged, and bad ones should be pilloried. You are unable to make that simple distinction.

And as you have said before, you know nothing about teaching in Europe, where private schools are a completely different beast to TCs in China, whereas I have experience of both. I'm also a trained and qualified language assessment examiner for Cambridge ESOL with experience teaching international exam courses and have been trained in many different classroom techniques such as DOGME and top-down learning. Things you didn't even know exited until I mentioned them.

No, Silverboy, it is not I that had poor knowledge of ESL. It's you and Turnoi who can't see the wider ESL world past conversation classes at a Chinese university!

Messages In This Thread
Re Teaching 8 hours a week is not lazy! -- Beth -- 2014-11-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching 8 hours a week is not lazy!

Go to another board -