TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites.
Beth - 2014-11-06

I'm in my 11th year of teaching. I specialize in teaching Young Learners, 6-17, and I am fully trained to teach from A1-C2 levels.

I also teach adults on that same scale. And I am trained and qualified to do so.

I have a relevant degree, a PGCE, a DELTA and I have been trained as a Cambridge ESOL oral examiner up to C1 level and I am currently studying for my C2 examiners certification. On top of attending teacher training seminars when possible, I continue my development by attending regular webinars hosted by the likes of Jim Scrivener and Adrian Underhill.

Just because your own ability is limited to conversation classes, doesn't mean the same is true for the rest of us!

By your own admission your experience of the world of ESL is limited to two countries, working in one small aspect of ESL and on mainly part time hours. The fraud and deception comes from nobody but you when you post as if you have a clue about the wider world of ESL teaching! Still, ignorance is bliss, eh?!

Messages In This Thread
Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites. -- Beth -- 2014-11-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites.

Go to another board -