TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL
yu2fa3 - 2014-11-06

Only described by you and your troll-troupe like that and only because you don't have the first clue about private schools outside of Asia, or in it for that matter.
Your pride in your own ignorance is astounding!

I rather think that Turnoi has worked in a private school in China but we should ask him. Ask him to tell us all about it. Of course that still wouldn't mean he knows anything much about them if that was donkeys years ago. My students did 'Hard Times' a while ago. I rather thinks that private northern schools have changed a bit since 18-0-crunch. I can imagine him(English version) teaching in Coketown though hahaha!

Messages In This Thread
Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL -- Beth -- 2014-11-06
Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-11-06
Re: Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL -- Fifi -- 2014-11-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL

Go to another board -