TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re private colleges downunder, similarites to Chinese ones?
KIWI - 2014-11-07

First, thanks to you and to Turnoi for your contributions to this thread. Probably, there are also shonky colleges in NZ, mainly vocational, I reckon. Such higher ed learning institutions serve mainly non-academic students, who are more vulnerable and gullible than the creme de la creme, the university students.
I think in China there are many such non-academic students, whose parents are very easily conned by the deceit presented to them regarding job opportunities for 'vocational' graduates. So, the Chinese providers of such lowly curricula are in a much better postion to cheat than those in Oz.
I'm also proud of my nationality, but that doesn't prompt me to ignore obvious deceit. Actually, Turnoi's reply was the better one. He replied in more depth than you did. I agree totally with the points he made. OK, enough said.

Messages In This Thread
Re private colleges downunder, similarites to Chinese ones? -- KIWI -- 2014-11-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re private colleges downunder, similarites to Chinese ones?

Go to another board -