TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL
Beth - 2014-11-07

. Yet, it is unlikely to refute any of the claims that we make.
I've refuted your claims indepth on many occasions and you have simply ignored these logical rebuttals as it's impossible to counter the facts presented or say anything when it comes to me having pointed out a glaring error you have made.

Or if you do respond, you hide behind 'descriptive' grammar or simply change the definition of a word ('sexist' means someone who is sexually attractive, remember?! I'm teaching a C2 class next week on the use of suffixes and prefixes, you can watch via Skype if you want to actually learn something!)

I can link to several of these replies you have conveniently failed to reply to.

I will not reply to you if you are only posting regurgitated fallacies that I've already responded to and you have had to ignore for fear of looking even more stupid than you already did.

Messages In This Thread
Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL -- Beth -- 2014-11-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL

Go to another board -