TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Guangzhou Worlda - A great company to work for
yu2fa3 - 2014-11-10
In response to Re Guangzhou Worlda - A great company to work for (John O’ Shei)

Well it seems that you are only too willing to defend shit companies like Worlda. I wonder why.

Anyway, as others have said: The regular posters need not say too much, when others will confirm exactly the same facts that show that Worlda should be avoided at all costs.

I don't know 'Worlda' from Adam; I just don't like your abrupt and rude responses to others who post on this site with differing points of view than your own. You do scare people off and that's not good; not because you're too clever for them; rather that you are too loud and they feel they cannot have a proper argument with you. They go away; they simply can't be bothered. Take me for instance, I like to champion the plight of the 'degreeless hero' but I won't try and bully other posters who don't start off with calling me a fake...or sod off back to http://www.degreediscussion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8442

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Guangzhou Worlda - A great company to work for

Go to another board -