TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.
Beth - 2014-11-14

I always have a clue what I am talking about, perhaps unlike you.

I've always said the same thing, stuck to my principles and have never deviated from my core belief in the role a teacher plays, and have only spoken from personal experience. In comparison to yourself who has contradicted yourself over and over because you've lost track of the lies you have spread across the board, retreating to your safety net of insulting, stawmanning or simply selectively reading each post that shows you for the hypocrite you are.

I began this thread because I was tired of you insulting a branch of teaching you know nothing about. I started it to give you an opportunity to back up your denigrations with some actual substance. All it has proven is that you are wholly incapable of contributing anything even remotely constructive, a self-important egotist who insults in order to mask his own inadequacy when faced by people who actually know what they're talking about.

Messages In This Thread
Re Teaching the under-10 age group. -- Beth -- 2014-11-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.

Go to another board -