TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › what can we do about it? - Teachers discussion
kc - 2006-04-07

Hi mr wu,
I am very sad to read about what you wrote and if i must say it is becoming an attitude here.How long will such a thing continue to exist in china?I am a foreign teacher from south africa teaching here in china,i teaches my students grammar,vocabulary,reading and pronunciation which is very important in my opinion and the students always happy to listen to my class because am a bit humorous but to my suprised my fellow chinese english teachers are working against me all cuz am not from america or canada.I have to let you i have an uncle that has been teaching in america university for the past 2oyears.If chinese teachers do not stop playing politics and allowing themselves to be fool by someone,this problem will continue like that for long and many whiteys will just come here to fool everybody even carpenters,painters,and so on are here making money without any degree to show for it.

Things can only get better.
kc

Messages In This Thread
Are you a sloppy teacher?+ - Teachers discussion -- Alex Wu -- 2006-02-27
Chinese wages - Teachers Discussion -- Bob the middle aged loner -- 2006-05-05
what can we do about it? - Teachers discussion -- kc -- 2006-04-07
Ah, the "sloppiness" of teaching - Teachers discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-03-07
I've been guilty of that myself -- Rheno747 -- 2006-03-08
grammar - Teachers discussion -- bob -- 2006-03-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › what can we do about it? - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -