TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Sludge - 2014-11-30

In general, owning a house and a car is a requirement, a condition for marriage. To find a GF in China is not really so difficult: It is the "house and car" dilemma that men have to deal with later.

I can concede and agree here. While visiting Yangshuo last year, I met a pretty 25 year old from guangdong on the bus. She began to tell me about her old rich indian bf, but her parents being traditional southern chinese, could not tolerate their daughter marrying a non chinese non white husband so the relationship ended. She then told me she was not working and how her BF buys her iphone this and so on, and at this point I began to lose interest, a 25 year old WOMAN not girl, WOMAN, living at home with her parents, with no job, and her boyfriend and parents supporting her. I asked her, do you not want to be independent, and it was then that she got very angry towards me as we carried on discussing later on the bbq street in yangshuo, she told me plainly if you want a girlfriend in China, you must buy a house, I corrected her, if I want a wife, and eventually she relented. Jeeez, asian girls eh?!?!

Messages In This Thread
Re Vietnam -- Sludge -- 2014-11-30

Go to another board -