TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
yu2fa3 - 2014-12-07

The poster you are replying to must be someone in his thirties. Your input below suggests that you must be near to retirement and pretty old by now, which may explain some constant traits in your posts.
And when you were attending something like uni/Colch College, I was already teaching at uni and had completed my first PhD and post-doc degree a long time ago. But I will only receive my pension from next year onwards as I have been growing bananas on the North Pole in the meantime.....LOL

What your post says, apart from attacking poor Sludge, is that you growing nanas on the 'Northern Pack Ice' is just as likely as you completing your first PhD. Is that what you meant to say- surely you didn't?

If you did grow bananas we'd have something in common. I grow Dwarf Cavendish bananas (they only reach 10' or so but the fruit is nice.) Just at the moment because I purchased some infested compost I am having trouble with 'fungus gnats' They have been getting the Gnatrol and Gnat-off treatment. However, I'm going to switch to hydrogen peroxide as that kills the lavae and also gives the roots a delightful blast of oxygen. That was interesting, don't you think?

Messages In This Thread
Re TPR -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-12-07
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-07

Go to another board -