TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Beth - 2014-12-08

Which state schools? Public high schools, Turnoi. Those institutions you claim to be the only real teaching. Those very schools offer Cambridge exams because they recognize the importance of an international language certification. Like I said, google 'FCE for schools' see for yourself. I'd post you the link but you'd only whine it's a mobile link as I'm on my smartphone. If you won't educate yourself, there is little hope for you.

Yes, you can continue to say whatever you want regarding kindergarten. The fact is I don't work in one, I don't teach kindergarten aged students. So you can continue posting as if I do, it's just another thing we can add to your ever growing list of fallacious claims.

You make the choice to ignore facts? So you really do make it up as you go along! I have always been consistent, about everything. Please show where I have not been? As you have just said you admit to selective reading of my posts! I have always said that while I specialize in teaching YL, I also teach adult classes up to C2 proficiency. If you choose to ignore that because it doesn't fit with the lie you've constructed, that's not my problem.

Both Silverboy and San Migs have said in the past in here that they do as little planning as possible in order to maximise their free time. SM even going so far as to say it was all he felt his students deserve. This does not make them efficient planners, it makes them lazy and irresponsible. You keep going on about making faces, and I will keep saying the same thing; making faces never has and never will form part of a lesson, it is simply a method in which to make YL students engaged and comfortable in class. We don't spend an hour pulling faces, it might be a brief second to make a nervous student relax. That you can't or won't understand this says that you are not interested in the truth, just continuing your own ignorance.

And you can't have credibility for someone else. Another wonderful example of your use of English!

Messages In This Thread
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-08

Go to another board -