TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Start a Business in China..no degree needed. - Teachers discussion
Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. - 2006-04-17
In response to Ist month in China - Teachers discussion (Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed.)

This economy is really growing fast and innovation is welcome. The people want to meet foreigners and try new foods. Most have never tried sphaghetti or macaroni and cheeze, etc. etc. many European herbs are not known here. If you partner up with a local you can rent a space for a cafe and restaurant with western music, whatever. Use the ESL angle and decorate with that theme. It costs little to start up.

China produces so many things (Yunnan tea,low-tech machines, jades)and so is a natural place to operate internet marketing. They need creative ideas from outside. I'm encouraging my students in this.

Messages In This Thread
first month in China - Teachers discussion -- max -- 2006-04-16
First month in China - Teachers discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-04-16
In China, make sure you'll be working for a 'legal' school - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-04-17
Ist month in China - Teachers discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-04-16
Start a Business in China..no degree needed. - Teachers discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-04-17
I CAN'T STAND IT! - Teachers discussion -- Raoul Duke D.U.I., B.L.T., L.S.D., RUN.DMC -- 2006-04-18
Raoul Duke or Hemmingway - Teachers discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-04-28
Oh how wrong you are! - Teachers discussion -- Hemingway -- 2006-04-30
Wrong again! - Teachers discussion -- Raoul Duke LOOK! I BEEN TO COLLEGE! -- 2006-04-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Start a Business in China..no degree needed. - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -