TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › There is also this problem when you use a fake..... - Teachers discussion
Rheno747 - 2006-04-17

If you ARE able to find a job on a fake, and the employer is 'in' on it, the employer will have you by the gonads. Yeap, this means he will be able to screw you around as much as he likes. What will you do about it? He'll report you if you complain.

Assuming you are in the USA, check into a diploma mill back. I've heard there are mills in Cheyenne, Wyoming that will award you a degree after only a year with very little work. Don't know about their tuition, though.

Messages In This Thread
Degree for Visa - Teachers discussion -- Robert -- 2006-04-16
That probably won't work - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-04-17
That probably won't work - Teachers discussion - Teachers discussion -- Robert -- 2006-04-17
Better ways of getting started - Teachers discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-04-16
There is also this problem when you use a fake..... - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-04-17
FAKE DEGREES - Teachers discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-04-17
I don't like pig. I don't like pokes. Now what? - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-04-19
Using Titles/Degrees or not. - Teachers discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-04-24
Agreed. - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-04-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › There is also this problem when you use a fake..... - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -