TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › That probably won't work - Teachers discussion - Teachers discussion
Robert - 2006-04-17

What he's worried about, is how far the immigration will go to check his fake college degree. He says the schools really dont care, as long as he can get the visa, he is legal. frankly i am curious myself, about how far the govennment will go to check his degree. Do they actually contact the university listed on his degree to verify that it is legit? He told me there are sites where he can buy very real looking degree and transcript, but wonders if they actually check into the university to verify the degree?

Robert

Messages In This Thread
Degree for Visa - Teachers discussion -- Robert -- 2006-04-16
That probably won't work - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-04-17
That probably won't work - Teachers discussion - Teachers discussion -- Robert -- 2006-04-17
Better ways of getting started - Teachers discussion -- frank andrews -- 2006-04-16
There is also this problem when you use a fake..... - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-04-17
FAKE DEGREES - Teachers discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-04-17
I don't like pig. I don't like pokes. Now what? - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-04-19
Using Titles/Degrees or not. - Teachers discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-04-24
Agreed. - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-04-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › That probably won't work - Teachers discussion - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -