TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Monk slaps English teacher over train seat confusion in Thailand
Sludge - 2014-12-17

Agreed. A mainland chinese girl I saw last week caused an elderly Indian man to have a bad fall at the top of an escalator in Hong Kong, after disembarking off the macau ferry back to HK Island. She did not even care and continued to try to pull her stuck suitcase off the top of the escalator, inspite of the alarm going off, and ignorant to the fact that there was an elderly man hurt on the floor, and she had almost caused me to have a bad fall either down the escalator or on top of him. I gave her a few choice words in English that she did not understand, and when one of her mainland male compatriots did understand, I told him to shut up as well and learn some manners and not be so pig ignorant of others and safety rules. Why the idiots need to lug such a big suitcase and back to Macau I shall never understand, as usual, shopping, that is all most care about, yes I can imagine Thais also being very racist, like when that Thai policeman blamed that british girl for being raped. Moronic people, who are nowhere remotely near civilized by and large.

Messages In This Thread
Re Monk slaps English teacher over train seat confusion in Thailand -- Sludge -- 2014-12-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Monk slaps English teacher over train seat confusion in Thailand

Go to another board -