TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China
Anonymous - 2015-01-05

Yes, my girlfriend, she wants us to get married (not for the passport, she already has the Australian citizenship), her family has more money than I can ever dream of, her dad owns many buildings and 3 huge factories here in China. Surprisingly enough despite all the wealth she has access to she lives like a regular person, well at least if we ignore the fact that she drives a Porsche and lives in a massive house here in Guangzhou that belongs to her dad. But otherwise she doesn't spend massive amounts of money here and there. I have nothing to please her, I am a regular looking guy a bit introvert with a regular teaching job, she is in a prime (18-25 yo for women), she could date one of those rich Chinese guys or some super handsome model like Western guy (that I am not), but she stays with me and she does everything for our couple to remain healthy, she seems to weight each of her actions and words, she is incredibly sweet and we have been together for 4 years now. I was wondering maybe she already has wealth so she doesn't care about finding a rich man, only a nice guy who respects her and gives her love. Anyway being with her doesn't prevent me from aiming higher for myself, I am making good money and I plan to open a training center here in Guangzhou. But being with her... I hit the jackpot here.

And I will never get tired of those legs :b

Messages In This Thread
Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- JD -- 2014-07-15
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Anonymous -- 2015-01-05
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Sludge -- 2015-01-06
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-05
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Lady Winterbottom -- 2014-07-16
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Dillon -- 2014-12-23
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Pando -- 2014-07-16
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Concerned Teacher -- 2014-07-16
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- comment -- 2014-07-15
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- Captain Cook -- 2014-07-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

Go to another board -