TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents
sperlingintus - 2004-05-26
In response to Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents (Michael Joseph Beauchot)

i don't recall questioning the validity of your experience or criticising you....in fact i never even mentioned you until my last point??

but...

"Sperlingitus, maybe you had that experience- I didn't. I am NOT criticizing you for your experience- you should NOT criticize my experience.

Perhaps, if one finds fault with EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE (As you did) then the fault is really within you." Michael Joseph Beauchot

....certainly sounds like a criticism from you, even tho you just said you weren't going to....are you confused?

i also notice from one of your first posts that you attack mary's spelling, only to then make several yourself...aswell as a couple of typos!! it happens to even the best of us i suppose?! (can quote it next time if i can be bothered to find it again)

....and by the way, my chosen name is sperlingintus NOT sperlingitus!! SPELLING, MICHAEL....SPELLING!!!

anyway my post WAS MY experience (and my friends/colleagues etc)...i thought i said that loud and clear?

and as for dave's.....if you don't understand what i mean, then you'll obviously love it there!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Only good teachers allowed: my 2 cents -- Jill Smith -- 2004-05-23
Re: Only good teachers allowed: my 2 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-23
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- Sperlingintus -- 2004-05-24
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- razoo -- 2004-06-06
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-06-06
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- bob -- 2004-06-11
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- boots43 -- 2004-06-11
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-24
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents -- sperlingintus -- 2004-05-26
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-27
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- sperlingintus -- 2004-05-30
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-30
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- sperlingintus -- 2004-06-04
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-06-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents

Go to another board -