TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents
Michael Joseph Beauchot - 2004-05-27

Thanks for not clearing anything up - look at what you wrote before you criticize anyone else's typos and incorrect spellings. Thanks for answering the Dave's question by adding to the insult without clearing up what you meant.

Your comment about you don't want to hear any love stories because your experience was bad is why I am saying that you only believe that your experience is valid. You don't want to hear about the good because all you had is bad.

I didn't criticize the validity of your experience- I just stated my opinion as to why you may have had that experience. As far as spelling your chosen name correctly, well, is that even a valid word? But give you the benefit of that doubt- I just won't spell it at all this time.

Mary Choi's original post was an unjustified, unfair, untrue rant. Those who do not see this and choose not to see it are the real problem.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Only good teachers allowed: my 2 cents -- Jill Smith -- 2004-05-23
Re: Only good teachers allowed: my 2 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-23
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- Sperlingintus -- 2004-05-24
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- razoo -- 2004-06-06
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-06-06
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- bob -- 2004-06-11
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- boots43 -- 2004-06-11
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 3 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-24
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents -- sperlingintus -- 2004-05-26
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-27
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- sperlingintus -- 2004-05-30
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-30
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- sperlingintus -- 2004-06-04
Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 50 cents...it's my birthday -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-06-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Only good white-faced babysitters allowed: my 4 cents

Go to another board -