TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.
caring - 2018-03-29

Why some people only have such a low vision is the question to be asked here. Although the young females cannot see their potential, they will probably benefit from their quest. In your case however, I am unable to anticipate any probable success here. No, I am not flaming but observing here. I also have troubles with open-mindedness, or the ability to see all the corners of pictures that I am presented with. However I try hard sometimes, I do not succeed too. Anyhow, I think we all should attempt to see the world better than we do.

In an effort to understand those young women who look for their fortunes in their husbands, I see how they want to succeed. Cashing in on a look, in my humble opinion, isn't as bad as trying to scam one in a business deal. But you may think some of those young females have their ulterior motives too. The bottom line here is that the men get what they want as much as those young women do.

In the end, a prostitution, which is practiced in many different ways today, may as well be the oldest profession on Earth. Some may be able to afford a 5 minute quickie in Thailand while others a few years relationship in heaven (or hell). Poor and rich do it, business people do it and politicians do it too. Just have a look at Donald Trump's life and see how he has done it.

.........women over 27 in Beijing look for rich husbands. The "only" requirement for the men is that they must be worth at least 15 million USD.

Many of these women are uneducated or have no business skills or work experience or are
students and have no money. In one case a 19 year old student married a 50 year old.

Now if this is not high level prostitution I don't know what is. These stupid men paid 30,000
dollars ( not rmb ) to a matchmaker.

There are a few questions I think need answering..

Messages In This Thread
Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- pandamic -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Bollix -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Grand Intellect -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Grand Intellect -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- pandamic -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.

Go to another board -