TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

If you are a mid to late forty-something Western male how do you deal with living in the hell ( or being stuck in it for many men ) that is Western or Chinese society?

I mean, where can we go to escape the misery and stress? As for me, I have several places to live so from a material point of view I'm ok. I have my watches and silver jewelry, my luxury apartment and another property, I feel happy and get satisfaction from that.

However, I still have to put up with the terrible women in Brisbane, expensive taxes and utility bills and the bullshit commercial television here, the traffic, the feeling of being in a endless urban sprawl, needing a car to go to the closest decent mall ( or catching two slow buses ) political correctness, feminism, etc. nearly 5 dollars for a pot of beer at a pub.

Luckily I've found a few great Korean and Taiwan whores who do whatever I want as far as sex goes [edited]

So, where can us poor ol middle aged fuckers go to the find peace and contentment? Well, some of my fellow punters say BANGKOK, but it is extremely busy and has other problems.

PATTAYA is certainly one of the BEST locations for the Western man. However, I'm always looking for new experiences. I like a place where you can just walk everywhere you need or want to go to.

So, any suggestions? [edited]

Pattaya is still great apart from the Chinese pests who are starting to inundate the place. Angeles City is ok, but it's not Pattaya. There must be other similar places though.

Messages In This Thread
Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Deborah Thistlethwaite -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Summer Time At The Beach -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.

Go to another board -