TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.
caring - 2018-03-29

The question isn't why your posts get edited or deleted but why you and your aliases always get their way on the board. I've replied to you way more than a day ago, yet I can't see the post here. So, what's "hypocritical" is (the fake traffic) that you can go on "FUCKING" the board up while the real issues in the esl industry and nations where teachers are cannot be well debated on the forum and that you (and your aliases) can answer to other posts/posters within seconds while some real users have to either wait to have their posts read or see others insulting/discrediting them and derailing their messages. All in all, this is a public forum for esl teachers and moderators should notice that with all due respect. Whether this post ends up posted or not remains up to the same mods that have disregarded my previous reply to the Silverboy character.

lol, another one with silly conspiracy theories. I make NOTHING from posting on here, never have, but I have been accused of profiting from this site numerous times.

I would not be interested in investing in this website, I don't need the money anyway, I can afford to buy anything I want.

Even if I was getting paid for "trolling" and "flaming" ( telling the truth ) then why do some of my posts get edited or deleted? If I was an investor in a website I'd want EVERYTHING I post on that
site to appear without any restrictions.

BTW, given the fuck up that your life is it's a bit rich for you to call other posters "trash". A tad hypocritical don't you think?

And yes, I'll say it again, your English is crap.

Messages In This Thread
Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Deborah Thistlethwaite -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Summer Time At The Beach -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.

Go to another board -