TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls
SuperKupo - 2018-03-29
In response to MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls (Silverboy)

Not a MGTOW myself but I do agree that Chinese women are the absolute bottom of the barrel in Asia.

The ones I have met have never missed to prove themselves entitled, lazy (including in bed), narrow minded, ignorant, immature, and a ton of similar adjectives. And it gets progressively worse the younger you go, 20-ish girls in China make Western millennials humble in comparison, gender imbalance not helping in making them less entitled.

I have literally worked with farmgirls freshly arrived in the city in China and acting like they are top notch material, said girls usually work at desk jobs and they are extremely average looking, yet think of themselves as hot stuff, and I say it again, EXTREMELY immature for their age, think of giggling for no reason, go back to secondary school lady.

Anywhere else in Asia has better women, with Japanese women standing as the most sophisticated, easiest game is in Thailand.

Messages In This Thread
MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- SuperKupo -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls

Go to another board -