TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls
Silverboy - 2018-03-29
In response to Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls (SuperKupo)

You are correct, but you see the libtards on this board and others never accept the evidence even when it's thrown in their face.

They like to call those in the know "racist" and "uneducated" for telling the truth. That video I posted the link to ( it said "video unavailable" when
I checked later) is spot on. The 40 year old Chinese "woman" with with a PhD who had been married twice before in China who gets angry when
her white boyfriend asks her to share the household expenses and says "a Chinese man would never make a "disgusting" suggestion like that.
There are thousands, MILLIONS with such attitudes, then there's the whole crazy "buy me a house, buy me a car" nonsense.

Proves two things:

1) Chinese women, especially the young one's ( but a lot of those in 30's and 40's also ) are lazy, greedy, entitled, and want rewards without any personal
effort.

2) Like you said, even a poor and not so attractive farmer girl/peasant from the countryside will move to the city and think she is top notch
and expects to be treated as a princess ( princess mentality which leads to entitlement ) Or the woman is older and "educated" ( by crappy Chinese standards )
and thinks she is God's gift to Western men like the case in MGTOW Horror Story.

If the Chinese are such a "noble" (LOL ) race of people then why are they hated wherever they go? Even other Chinese in Hong Kong and Taiwan have had it with them.
You observe their behavior in places like Pattaya, Thailand, Italy, Greece, South Korea, Japan, there are so many negative stories about them you could fill an encyclopedia.

Chinese climbing up on cherry blossom trees in Japan ( adults, not kids ), Chinese cleaning out buffets at hotels in Chiang Mai and other guests get nothing. Kicking bells and yelling out loudly at temples in Bangkok.
One Chinese guy stabbing a Korean woman to death because she looked like his ex-wife! Chinese in Pattaya urinating and defecating in the streets, and blocking busy places like Soi 7 or Soi 8 with their stupid group tours. Holding up their stupid selfie sticks wherever they go. Chinese tourists throwing rocks at kangaroos in a wildlife park in Australia ( three arrested for this )

Anyone see a pattern here? Cities like Sydney are being ruined by these uncivilized pigs. I watched two videos yesterday on Sydney in the late 60's and mid 70's, what a great place it was then. A good environment, a sustainable population ( 2.8 million then ) clean air, not many traffic problems, no PC and little feminist crap.

Now, well over 5 million, the place is full of Asians ( too many Chinese ) and some of the worst people from Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and the worst parts of Africa. The infrastructure is groaning thanks to overpopulation, traffic is terrible, the trains are packed like sardines every day. There is all sort of crime that was unheard of back in the good ol ( mostly Anglo ) days.

Us Westerners are having our culture diluted and our once great way of life is being destroyed. These new immigrants are from alien cultures and want to change countries like Australia to suit themselves.

These are the FACTS and people better wake up soon. I fear it is too late for the UK.

Messages In This Thread
MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- SuperKupo -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls

Go to another board -