TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re advice to young guys in twenties:
John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
In response to advice to young guys in twenties: (Silverboy)

I'd say that a nightclub should be a place to consume illicit substances, knowingly yet unknowingly dance like a twat for a hours on end to some banging tunes, enjoy friendly interactions with random strangers, end up in no fit state to pull a girl or even be capable of banging a girl, before leaving to some afterparty to continue the night's excesses before facing an horrific comedown that leaves you feeling like shit until Wednesday. Better yet, just substitute the illicit substances for booze and merely suffer a hangover and a late Sunday roast dinner and a few pints at the pub if you can even drag yourself out of bed. Regardless of how shit you feel afterwards, you'll most likely have vague yet happy memories of having a good time and will probably repeat the experience.

Americans (sorry, but I'm not sorry to say it) and Chinese people are fucking idiots when it comes to nightclubs, with their pathetic table service, champagne, Grey Goose, posing and all that bollocks. It sounds like they're pretending to have a good time rather than actually enjoying themselves.

If you're going to waste money and time in nightclubs, waste it in the right kinds of nightclubs and don't plan on pussy being part of the equation; even if you may luckily bump into it fairly often. Or am I just reminiscing about a time when nightclubs weren't so shit?

Usually when I go to nightclubs of my own volition now, they're really small and dingy places in tier 1 cities with adventurous Chinese hipster types that are at least open-minded to consider something other than a Chinese disco; even if they're a bunch of narcissist sissy boys and sluts as well. Still, you can occasionally bang some art-student or fuerdai type chicks, if finding pussy is really your main objective.

Messages In This Thread
advice to young guys in twenties: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- foxy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re advice to young guys in twenties:

Go to another board -