TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re advice to young guys in twenties:
Silverboy - 2018-03-29
In response to Re advice to young guys in twenties: (John O'Shei)

I liked that post, I 'd say it is fairly spot on. I really hate the table service shit also. Most Chinese "bars" ans "discos" are all the same shit.

Fucking tables everywhere, annoying cleaning ladies coming past every few minutes, the same dancers on every night, same music ( you can time the songs to within 30 seconds each night )

Nobody, or mostly nobody can dance or sing well.

So in the USA it's like that also? I won't go anywhere where you need to book a table, and I hate those fucking decanters of Chivas Regal and red tea that are popular in China and those rip-off fruit platters.

Probably the worst bars in China are those terrible "Soho" places. I went to the one in Wuhan on Yongjiang Dadao and also the one in the disco street in Nanning. Both exactly the same, same formula, same ol shit.

Mostly, I'd say avoid nightclubs for pussy also, but I'd agree that art students and art teachers also are usually up for a bit of sex. I suggest to FT's in Guangxi who want to get laid fairly easily, hang around near the Art College in Nanning, plenty of students and teachers there looking to get laid with foreigners. They are more open-minded. At most places it's not so easy though, not in 2017.

Messages In This Thread
advice to young guys in twenties: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- foxy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re advice to young guys in twenties:

Go to another board -