TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: absence
foxy - 2018-03-29
In response to Re: absence (Alias Taffy)

And so were your fishermen's tales of pension cheques from the UK accidentally dropped into
the Yellow River by China East Airlines en route to Hothot International, but you's been
depriving us of those lately, have you not???!!!

Choke on this, you asshole.

The Chinese way is just like your way. First, indirect SNIDE criticism, just like what you initially perpetrated on poster John O'Shei with your initial "Yes the sort of truth that glugs out of one's second bottle of whisky." Second, just like the Chinese, when that didn't work, you struck direct soon after you were rightly put down for your taunt that backfired on you by posting "In no way did I imagine that O'Shei actually does drink whisky before he comes out with any of his more disgusting posts and the above doesn't mean I do believe that. Nope, he can't even blame the whisky for the way he is."

No fishermen's tales from me! How dare you accuse me of lying in that regard!

Dear Mr B.......,

I'm very sorry for having forgotten to mention my plan numbers!
foxy, PL........ & PL........

Yours sincerely,

foxy.

27th Jan 2018, @ about 11:55 am local time.

-------- Forwarding messages --------
Date: 2018-01-27
To: "UK.CustomerService
Subject: foxy's pension plans

Dear Mr B.....,

"In order for us to update our records with your residential address please could you complete the attached change of personal details form. We can accept a scanned copy."

I trust the attachment meets your company's requirements.

"When your details have been updated we will send you a Retirement Pack via International Signed delivery. If this is not successful we will investigate the possibility of using a courier as per your request."

I'm sorry - I know next to nothing about the various ways to send documentation securely either by courier or by other means overseas. Please excuse my ignorance in this respect. Unlike me, people like you who work for pension providers, will know the best way to do it. Do as you think is appropriate. I'm looking forward very much to receiving the "Retirement Pack!"

Yours sincerely,
foxy.
27th Jan 2018, @ about 11:50 am local time.

Go ride a Suffolk bus for free, but don't disembark in Norwich. Shoot your mouth off there like you do on this forum and you may end up in heaven or hell! There's a hate culture between the good citizens of Norwich and Ipswich area residents like you. Be warned for your own sake.

Messages In This Thread
absence -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- foxy -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- Hypergamous Pensioner -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- Werwolf -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
Re: absence -- UNCARING -- 2018-03-29