TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › the black pill
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

There has been a lot of discussion recently on You Tube about the "Black Pill". What is annoying to me is that the black pill is considered by some to be an offshoot of the rapidly expanding ( exploding ) MGTOW movement and philosophy. Black pillers generally believe in a total, "I don't give a fuck" attitude toward everything. To me that is a type of nihilism. MGTOW are certainly TRP ( The Red Pill ) in that they live life only for themselves, totally reject marriage and "family values" and are self sufficient and only see women as useful for casual sex, PAD ( pump and dump ) A Level 2 or 3 MGTOW like myself may also be very hedonistic ( in my case ) or very minimalist ( Level 4 or 5 MGTOW will try to totally drop out of mainstream "society" , not pay any tax at all, live off the land, subsistence lifestyle and become a total recluse )

Now some black pillers are vehemently denying they are fatalistic or nihilistic and say they are survivalists. They know that Western society and economy ( and many Asian societies ) will soon collapse and maybe they don't really care. They know however that they must prepare, so they are stockpiling gold and silver bullion and precious gemstones. Some MGTOW are also preparing for economic disaster They are also stockpiling large amounts of tinned food and bottled water in a bolthole in an isolated rural area or coastal area ( in my case I have done this in the city but are considering purchasing a remote rural property ) In the case of American black pills and some MGTOW in the USA it's likely they are also stockpiling semi-automatic and automatic weapons, for future defense purposes.

The coming collapse of the global economy and society/civilization is not in the very immediate future, it is not an immediate threat, but it is an imminent threat. Say 2023/2024. All the warning signs are there, the cracks are already appearing.

To me it's out with the old and in with the new. This current backward politically correct and gynocentric, politically and economically unstable and unsustainable global economy/society is going to collapse. A chance for re-birth and renewal.

Messages In This Thread
the black pill -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re the black pill -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re the black pill -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re the black pill -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › the black pill

Go to another board -