TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › To work for Africans in China is rewarding
Jose lee - 2004-06-12

Dear Sirs,

It is really long since my last discussion here about varied topics.
Today you might see my topic interesting and unique.

I am a self actualised chinese working in a high school teaching English to high school girls and boys. I am working as volunteer for Englsih Teachers' organisation, Cameroon sponsored by English Dept. of University of Younde 1. I mainly help the Organisation to station their teachers here in mainland China teaching English.

To land plum jobs for my Cameroonian friends is a bit harder because all school told me to send them white from USA,UK,Cananda,New Zealand and Australia only. Their ignorance really astonished me that they argue that Cameroon is not English speaking country and the people in Cameroon speak Cameroonian. Oh, my God, you really kill me.

To persuade schools in to taking Africans needs interpersonal skills and arts of negotiation and bribery. To promise the persons in charge of the recruiting programmes money is the way i work for Africans.
This kind of strategy is okay and passible? Wait for your comments.

Messages In This Thread
To work for Africans in China is rewarding -- Jose lee -- 2004-06-12
Re: To work for Africans in China is rewarding -- Denis -- 2009-04-23
Re: To work for Africans in China is rewarding -- PETER NJODZEKA -- 2004-06-21
Re: To work for Africans in China is rewarding -- Simple Guy -- 2009-04-24
Re: To work for Africans in China is rewarding -- DoS -- 2004-06-13
Re: To work for Africans in China is rewarding -- Chunping Alex Wu -- 2004-07-28
Re: To work for Africans in China is rewarding -- Concerned non-native fella -- 2009-04-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › To work for Africans in China is rewarding

Go to another board -