TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Wancheng International Education Center
Simon - 2004-08-21

1 Breach of contract - failure to repay traveling expenses

Any and all expenses have been paid to you just because you broke your contract and are tying to squeeze every last penny out of us isnt an excuse to do what you are attempting to do. If you want to lodge a complaint thats your right to do so but seriously do you have to complain like a baby to everyone in the process?

2 Breach of contract - failure to pay airfare allowance of 1000 RMB per month you had a 1 year contract and left to Thailand after 5 months for a vacation and started work with another company not Wancheng upon your return, You know good and well we pay airfare upon completion of a contract if you want to quit then you thats your right to but you loose the airfare if you dont complete your contract

3 Deducting an unbelievably expensive electricity bill from my final pay and refusing to show me the actual electricity account

You racked up almost 500 RMB per month electric bill, in the fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment we provided to you. According to your contract we are only obliged to give you 100 RMB per month for utilities but since your bill was so high they put up 200 per month for you for utilities and the rest of your expenses you had to pay for. We also offered to show you the receipts but you were to busy yelling at the office staff and stealing paperwork from the office!

4 Failure to provide a 'confirmation of conclusion of employment' letter which is required to be given by a foreigner to the Foreign Affairs Office when applying for a new 'work permit' (Foreigner Residence Permit).

Upon completion of a contract or if the contract has been dissolved the we will gladly provide you and any other teacher with a letter of release or recommendation but not when you are a no show and yelling at our office staff, attempting to sue us and slandering us on the net

These are the simple facts. There were so many more unpleasant aspects of my employment with Wancheng that I sincerely caution anyone to think twice before joining this company.

The long and the short end of the story is you are trying to pull a fast one on your employer but this is one school that wont let that happen unlike most other places in China. You wrote an email blackmailing wancheng saying if you dont pay me off I will sue you and slander you everywhere on the net, anyhow it is the wish of Wancheng that you GROW UP! And be mature about the situation and stop your petty childs play.

For more information on a job or this Laowei feel free to contact us at wanchengschool@yahoo.com or www.wanchengschool.com

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wancheng International Education Center -- Simon -- 2004-08-21
Re: Wancheng International Education Center -- Laowai In China -- 2004-08-22
Re: don't ask questions just accept -- A Chinese Employer -- 2004-08-23
Re: don't ask questions just accept -- Kim -- 2004-08-23
WOW! -- Chinasyndrome -- 2004-08-23
Re: don't ask questions just accept -- Incheon -- 2004-08-23
Re: Wancheng International Education Center -- Laowai In China -- 2004-08-21
Silence is deafening -- xi -- 2004-08-23
Wancheng -- XX7XX -- 2004-10-08
Wancheng -- Michael -- 2004-11-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Wancheng International Education Center

Go to another board -