TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Sorry about that, Sport! Now back to business...
The Arrogant One - 2004-10-06
In response to Advice Please. (annerob)

> Continuing on from the unanswered challenge from Arrogant One, and the
> immature ravings of both him and XI, I repeat the request. Can
> anybody out there respond with just 5 ( one will be a help )
> reliable, trustworthy Agencies or schools where we can start our ESL
> life.

================================

Let me apologize by pausing in my exchange of "immature ravings" with Madame Xi-Xi just long enough to attempt to aid Annerob's cause by daring to reiterate my original plea for ONLY FIVE names of what can be considered 100% reliable agencies which can honestly and effectively guide newcomers to a satisfying first ESL experience in China. Alas, the deafening silence we have been experiencing apparently bespeaks of a dire lack of such sources to fulfill our request. Better yet, is there any agent out there in the great abyss who will proudly speak for him/herself??? Can it be that the scads of complaints we've been reading represent the ENTIRE corps of agencies operating in the PRC's ESL scenario??? As bitter as I have been over my own past tragic experiences in China, I cannot believe that such is truly the case!

PLEASE ... someone out there: simply fulfill what SHOULD be a relatively easy request.

Many thanks.

The Arrogant One

Messages In This Thread
Advice Please. -- annerob -- 2004-10-06
Agencies -- Eddie -- Teacher in Hainan -- 2004-10-12
More Self-Justification from Eddie -- Laowai -- 2004-10-13
You don't need an agent -- expat -- 2004-10-06
huh? -- me -- 2004-10-06
Sorry about that, Sport! Now back to business... -- The Arrogant One -- 2004-10-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Sorry about that, Sport! Now back to business...

Go to another board -