TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I think you are correct. I just posed those questions as I know many forty-something guys stuck in the West and in China who seem to be lost and are looking for something better in life.

It's not just men in their 40's, it also applies to men in their 50's, 60's, early 70's. There are many blokes who just stay in China with their useless Chinese wives and crappy marriages. Sometimes it is fear that prevents these guys from making a change. They feel trapped

I know quite a few x-China ex-pats who have made the move to Pattaya and other places in SE-Asia ( I'm not saying Pattaya is for everyone, it can be overwhelming ) but these fellows can do a lot better than stay in China or in their hometown in the West.

Recently one Australian I know in Nanning wanted to move to Pattaya but has now reneged. I mean, why anybody would want to stay in Nanning, China, is beyond me.

I feel some of these guys have "Stockholm Syndrome", they hate their Chinese wives, they hate their life, but they feel trapped and are even intimidated by their wives.

They need to follow the MGTOW philosophy and mantra: "I WILL NOT SURRENDER TO THE SOCIAL EXPECTATIONS OF WOMEN AND SOCIETY".

"I WILL SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON MYSELF AND KEEP ALL MY ASSETS FOR MYSELF".

"NO KIDS, NO WIFE, MEANS NO PROBLEMS IN LIFE".

Messages In This Thread
Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Deborah Thistlethwaite -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Summer Time At The Beach -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.

Go to another board -