TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china
female... - 2004-09-04

> What do u mean by this??!!!!!

If you want to jump to conclusions so you can be angry & fight, PLEASE read all the messages, so you know what the conversation was about, at least.

If you are referring to the mention of Thailand & Phillipines...I was just saying that is where those types of men hang out. I was not making any judgements on the local women or people there...simply that it seems to be a hot spot for those type of men looking for wives.

AGAIN...I am not saying it is right. Im not saying I agree & think they should all go there & continue to treat women (anywhere, for that matter) badly. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM TALKING ABOUT A SPECIFIC TYPE OF PERSON (loser) HERE... NOT ALL MEN.

OH MY GOD...some of you are being very small-minded. You cannot even think for a minute that my opinion may have had another purpose. Please don't always jump to the conclusion that makes you want to fight.

There are some disgusting middle aged men in China now that are an embarrassment to us all. They abuse women and they hide under the cover of being a teacher. We have even seen postings about it here recently. It is sad & I wish there was a way to stop it. For the most part, people in China are very intuitive, but some haven't met enough foreigners to see the difference. This is a serious problem and if those types of men are reading these messages, hopefully they will realize that we know their types. Maybe the will not be so confident thinking they can get away with it. The trouble is...when they do actually get away with it in the beginning, it gives them courage to do more. The result is not pretty.

If you would kindly go back to read my original message...there were some positive points about being & dating in China. For the honest people, its totally possible to find happiness. You can live a great life here. There are amazing people all over the world.

If you are concerned about this:
> DONT COME TO CHINA WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FINDING A WIFE.

My point is similar to another posting on this topic. If you come here ONLY to find a wife then you could end up frustrated & more alone. If you want to be a teacher & experience life here then you will be in for a great time. If you happen to find love or companionship in China while you are here, even better. But if you come for only one thing, you will end up hurt if you don't find it. It goes the same for lonely people anywhere. You can make your life meaningful doing lots of things.
if you are already content with yourself, its far more likely that you will find a great relationship. No one is attracted to desperation.

TO THE ORIGINAL "China Bound"...(if you are still reading this)

Dating in CHina is like dating anywhere. Its new , exciting & gives you butterflies in your stomach...just like at home. It is challenging at times to communicate the deeper feelings & have them totally understood, but if its worth it, you will find a way to make it work.

I have found that the local people find it a bit strange for a bf & gf to be far apart in age. Also, beware of the possibilities of being used as a free teacher, or a cool foreign "friend", as a status symbol. Be open minded and both of you really try to understand what the other is thinking about the relationship. If its right....then just enjoy it.

Messages In This Thread
dating in China -- China bound -- 2004-08-31
...in a meaningful relationship in china -- female foreign teacher... -- 2004-09-02
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china -- China bound -- 2004-09-04
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china -- --- -- 2004-09-03
to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china -- female... -- 2004-09-04
Re: to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china Dear Female -- Dimwit -- 2004-09-04
Re: to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china Dear Female -- female -- 2004-09-05
Re: to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china Dear Female -- Dimwit -- 2004-09-05
Re: to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china -- female -- 2004-09-06
Re: to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china -- Dimwit -- 2004-09-06
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china -- --- -- 2004-09-03
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china-Dear George -- Dimwit -- 2004-09-03
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china-Dear George -- female... -- 2004-09-03
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china -- George -- 2004-09-03
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china -- female... -- 2004-09-03
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china -- Lex -- 2004-09-03
Re: ...in a meaningful relationship in china -- female... -- 2004-09-03
Re: dating in China -- xi -- 2004-08-31
Re: dating in China -- Ellis E. Seamone -- 2004-08-31
Re: dating in China -- Ellis E. Seamone -- 2004-09-01
Re: dating in China -- me -- 2004-08-31
Re: dating in China -- Moon -- 2004-08-31
Re: dating in China -- Yin -- 2004-08-31
Re: dating in China -- Dimwit -- 2004-09-02
Re: dating in China -- xi -- 2004-09-02
Re: dating in China -- me -- 2004-09-03
I have to agree -- foreign female teacher -- 2004-09-02
Re: dating in China -- Arrogant Teacher -- 2004-09-02
Re: dating in China -- Miss Tick -- 2004-09-02
Re: dating in China -- Arrogant Teacher -- 2004-09-05
Re: dating in China...Dear Miss Tick -- dee -- 2004-09-02
Re: dating in China...Dear Miss Dee -- Miss Tick -- 2004-09-02
Re: dating in China...Dear Miss Dee -- China bound -- 2004-09-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › to all the HOT HEADS...about dating in china

Go to another board -