TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Please help me.
Jennygaorui - 2004-04-14
In response to Re: Please help me. (jbcyu)

Thank you very much. I'd love to bring up the matter but it's of no use. We have to go through proper channel in order to see the principal. The first will be my own teacher and theres no way Ill get past that one. In our college, ours is not to reason why but do as we are told.

Most of our teachers aren't even able to strike up a conversation in English let alone hold one. I tried many a time to talk to them (teachers) in English but instead of being all ears, they turned a deaf ear. What really hurt me was when he tore up the only novel that I had (American Psycho by Bret Ellis,it took me a year of belt tightening to buy that one)and called me a stupid girl. I blew my top and replied; Bugger you, you are the caused of my stupidity in English. I doubt he really understood what I said because I got away with that.

Anyway, college life will be a thing of the past for me comes this summer. My parents respected my decision and will be sending to Australia for further studies. Thank god, comes June Ill be in seventh heaven and no more hell.

Messages In This Thread
Please help me. -- Jennygaorui -- 2004-04-11
Re: Please help me. -- bo -- 2004-04-13
Re: Please help me. -- mohammad nassar -- 2004-05-01
Re: Please help me. -- jbcyu -- 2004-04-13
Re: Please help me. -- Jennygaorui -- 2004-04-14
Re: Please help me. -- seema -- 2004-04-20
Re: Please help me. -- Robin. -- 2004-04-14
Re: Please help me. -- Robin -- 2004-04-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Please help me.

Go to another board -